Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cary Davies Art

Cary Davies is one of our current artists in the Gallery. Her work is a lot of fun and very cute. Here is a quote from her facebook page: "I paint and draw using various mediums such as water colour, ink, acrylic and oils. My techniques and styles are as varied as my life experiences".

What inspires you to create?

 What inspires me good friends happy days ,sunshine compliments more but that's enough now.

What are your hopes for the future?

Hopes for the future, l would like to be recognized for my art.

Name a few things that make you happy?

What makes me happy is a cat playing the kindness of a friend ,someone stopping to say that's a great painting etc.

Who are some of your favourite Artists?

Artists I admire are Bill Robinson (Australia),Jackson Pollack (USA), Rotho spelt wrong l think Klimt and many more.

 I always ask who peoples favourite music artists are as I like to stick a clip at the end.

 My favorite music is the Rolling Stones.

 Cary's work in the window




Ocean



Inner Child Series





Horses (Purple Rain)




Parrots



Some Links to Cary's Work


http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/cary+davies/all 
 
https://www.facebook.com/CaryDaviesArt?fref=ts 


 

 Here is the Rolling Stones _"Painted Black" Sorry about the sound quality but it is the only one I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment