Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Anita Hammadache Photography

Anita is a Brisbane based photographer who has lived in many parts of the world. We have already sold one of her prints and it went off to Townsville. Here is more about Anita taken from her facebook page.

My hands are always in many pies. I have gone where the wind has taken me and followed my mood for that moment. However my one consistent joy besides my family and kids has been following my creative instincts.

In 2001 I studied Art & Design in Leeds, England as was introduced to the world of photography and design I love the constant learning and personal development with which it brings.

I don't think I will ever be unique to one particular type of photography or design. I consider myself rather flexible (not literally) quite adaptive. I think this is what gives me my creative edge. I'm always ready to progress, learn and be very open to new and different ideas. Never fixed on how things should be just how then can be.


 
What inspires you to create?

 The story behind the image inspires me to create the most. In every photo is a story of how it came to be a picture in my camera. Mostly it's just normal every day happens that appeal to me and the beauty in everything I come across.

 What are your hopes for the future?

I hope that in the future I will have a great career doing what I love and sharing my thoughts through images that will inspire others to see the wonderful things that exist in the world. My focus is on challenging our preconceived concepts and through the use of imagery show the real story.

Name a few things that make you happy?

 Its my family that make me the happiest of all apart from all loving all my technical toys of course. I love watching my kids run in the park with joy on there faces and I love to spend time tinkering with my camera and turning the images into a creative piece of art.

 Who are some of your favourite Artists?

 Presently I live in a bit of a bubble and the goings on outside of that elude me. and I have so many favourite artists from so many different genre its hard to list it all. However my favourite Artists are those creators who aren't mass produced like an artist called Jim Fearnley from Nambour with his wonderful watercolours or my sister Michelle Loveday from Funked Up Furniture.

 I always ask who peoples favourite music artists are as I like to stick a clip at the end.
 
A couple of my favourite songs are Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami and J'ai Laisse by Christopher
Mae. Also anything that I can groove to.


These are the latest photos of Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast taken by Anita that will be coming to the Gallery soon.











You can find more of Anita's wonderfull work at these links:

http://hammadache.com/

https://www.facebook.com/HammadachePhotography


Sting featuring Cheb Mami - Desert Rose

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment