Sunday, July 14, 2013

Remito Art

Remito is a artist by the name of Renet Botha. Born and raised in South Africa, she immigrated to Australia in '08 and is now based in Brisbane's northern suburbs partaking in various Markets to sell her work. It is very lovely work and would suit a lot of places.

How do you create your work.

I mostly paint with acrylic, oil and sometimes mix the acrylic and charcoal. I also make my own frames from recycled wood (demolished houses etc).

What inspires you to create?


Life inspires me, interesting people, movies, colors in nature, music, "old things with history or a story behind it"..
 
What are your hopes for the future?

My number one hope is for my three children to be happy and healthy always. They are my best friends. I also hope to have my own small little gallery/studio/house with my daughter one day soon.


Name a few things that make you happy?

Things that make me happy, my children, my family, friends, nice music and movies, good food, beautiful artwork,

Who are some of your favourite Artists?

Van Gogh, Cezanne, Degas, Adriaan Boshoff (SA Artist), Picasso, Micheal Angelo, Irma Steyrn (SA Artist)

I always ask who peoples favourite music artists are as I like to stick a clip at the end.

I love all sorts of music and find it hard to choose a favourite but if I had to choose a few, Pink Floyd, Pink, U2, Bryan Adams, Katie Malua, etc etc etc. I have lots.....









 Links

http://remitoart.blogspot.com.au/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Remito-Art/498376216889360

Here is U2 with a Beautiful Day




No comments:

Post a Comment