Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tara White

Let me introduce you to the lovely and talented Tara White. She is currently studying design here in Brisbane at Billy Blue College of Design. Her art is cheery with big bold strokes, colours, is a lot of fun and would be a great addition to any collection. I'm thinking of grabbing one for myself. Tara is currently showing at Foundation - Espresso and Bar in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane

What inspires you to create?


I have an overbearing urge to express myself to others as I feel so misunderstood. My satisfaction lasts as long as the viewer absorbs my work. When they move on, I go back to work.

What are your hopes for the future

 
I'd prefer to be happy with the now

Name a few things that make you happy?

I be happy with the now whether that be eating my chicken sandwhich which is in front of me, or having a warm bath. Add wine and family

Who are some of your favourite Artists?

Piccasso, Conrad Roset

I always ask who peoples favourite music artists are as I like to stick a clip at the end
Air is my favorite music or Sola Rosa 





Bathing Swan
Acrylic & pastel charcoal 
A5







 Orange Cat
 Gauche, ink & pastel charcoal
 A5




Milk Mustache Symphony
Guache, ink and white biro
64x48cm




 Hollie Go Lightly and Her ego
 Gauche, pencil & ink
 
64x48cm



Reen
Line & wash, Felt tip & colour 
A4






Still Sound
Line & wash, felt tip & colour
A5 


Links:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tara-White-Artist/1399366886996352 


https://www.facebook.com/FoundationEspressoBar 

 Here is Air with Playground Love



 

No comments:

Post a Comment