Friday, August 23, 2013

Carlie Roach Photography

Carlie"s fabulous photography has whimsical wonderland feel about it. She is based in Brisbane, Australia. Her work is fun, energetic and would suit a variety of situations.


How do you create your work?

My work was created in a studio, using two to three lights in most shots and reflectors It took a while to figure what I wanted to shoot and how. Once I had it, I rolled with it.

What inspires you to create? 

Everything I see, I keep a notebook full of ideas.

What are your hopes for the future?

To be able to have solid income from my photography.

Name a few things that make you happy?

Spending quality time with the people I love.

Who are some of your favorite Artists?

Kandinsky, Dali, Sam Spratt

I always ask who peoples favorite music artists are as I like to stick a clip at the end.


Agnes Obel – Riverside


 Impossible Things No. 3

 


 Potion





 Alice and the Looking Glass





 Impossible Things No. 12

 



 Impossible Things No. 6




 

Impossible Things No. 5


Links:

http://www.carlieroach.com/

Here is Agnes Obel – Riverside




No comments:

Post a Comment